Over the years, many of you have inquired about ordering our locally raised Wagyu for personal consumption or to share with friends, Until now, it has been an undertaking a small local farm like ours couldn’t afford.
Thats all water under the bridge! We are very excited to announce that we are now in the final stages of setting up a direct to consumer e-commerce website so that our friends can enjoy the same exceptional Wagyu beef as Gramercy Tavern.
Here are the details:
- Farm to Table. From our pastures to your table in days. We have held back multiple cattle from our 2018 restaurant delivery to launch our direct to consumer program.
- Packaging. Each item of Wagyu beef will be individually sealed and shipped overnight with cooling materials to maintain the highest quality product.
- Ordering Made Simple: We are customizing our platform so that you can decide what you want and when you want it. Options will include various shares of a cow, from a whole cow (that’s right, you own the entire cow) down to a 1/32nd share. ( Each box containing a minimum of 12 pounds of Wagyu beef at a price as low as $275 per share. Special cuts such as brisket and tenderloin will be available individually on a limited basis as well!)
- Perfect Gift. Wondering what to get that hard to buy for family member or friend? Our memberships will be the perfect gift for the holiday season! And each delivery will be well timed to coincide with the holidays, including Easter/Passover, July 4th, Labor Day and Christmas. Every box will contain 100% Full Blood Wagyu, born in the USA, and naturally raised (GMO free) on our family farm!
- RSVP Today. If you are interested in RSVPing to our waiting list or learning more about our offerings, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are excited for your feedback regarding our e-commerce platform development, if you have thoughts or suggestions, don’t be shy!
We will be in touch soon with more details about the program including, the cost of what is in the various cow shares and, of course, the link to the website itself!
In the meantime, happy holidays to all from your friends at Vermont Wagyu.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9am to 3pm
Farm Tel: 802-885-7812 (office hours only)
Sheila: 847-702-7812 (for messages)
150 Lower Parker Hill Rd
PO Box 834
Springfield, VT 05156