Full-Blood Wagyu Burger Sliders
What's more classic at a summer gathering than burger sliders? With these Full-Blood Wagyu Burger Sliders, everyone is going to want to come to the party! Enjoy this upscale take on a standard favorite, and feel free to mix up the toppings to your taste!
Adapted from Steaks and Game.
Makes 12 sliders.
- 1½ lbs. ground 100% Full-Blood Wagyu Burger
- 1 medium white onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 small brioche buns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz. blue cheese, crumbled, or 6 slices cheese, depending on preference
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ white onion , sliced
- ½ tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 4 crispy smoked bacon slices
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- A bunch of small parsley leaves
- Arugula or other small greens, if desired
- Mix the ground meat with onion, parsley and 1 tbsp olive oil, and add salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, knead the mix for about a minute. This improves the texture of the mixture.
- Divide the mix into patties, about 2 oz per slider, then shape into patties and place them on a tray, covered with film. Freeze for 1/2 hour prior to cooking to help hold the shape.
- Cook the sliders on a grill or pan, 3-5 minutes, then flip, and cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Prepare toppings: slice the cherry tomatoes in half and saute with olive oil until soft. Cut the 1/2 white onion into long slices and caramelize with olive oil, the sugar and the vinegar, until soft and sweet. Mix the mayo and parsley. Put aside for burger assembly.
- Serve the burgers on toasted brioche buns, topped with blue cheese crumbles or other sliced cheese, the sautéed tomatoes, caramelized onions, bacon and parsley mayo. Add small greens if desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.