Spiced Lime-Marinated Wagyu Eye of Round Steaks
This Caribbean-inspired spice blend marinade transforms this affordable, tougher cut into a wonderfully flavored steak.
Inspired by a recipe from The Spruce Eats.
- 1-2 limes juiced (at least 2 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 Wagyu Eye of Round steaks (approx. .3 lbs per steak)
- To make the marinade, combine the lime juice, salt, garlic powder, cumin, pepper, and coriander.
- Use a fork to prick the steaks deeply all over and on both sides.
- Place steaks in a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the steaks, making sure to coat well and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Place steaks on a hot grill or other surface that has been very lightly coated with cooking spray and cook each side for 4 to 5 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Allow the steak to rest for 10 minutes, then serve with your favorite sides.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Wagyu Recipes
Wagyu Osso Buco
Osso Buco refers to an iconic Milanese dish, and the cut of meat that’s used to make it, the "Osso Buco" or translated to "bone with hole." This hearty recipe is sure to satisfy with rich beefy flavor.
Wagyu Marrow Bone Beef Broth
With cool weather comes cravings for comfort foods, like soup or stew. To make the most savory dishes possible to keep your warm and toasty, try including your own Wagyu Marrow Bone Beef Broth. Then you can sip on its own, or make tasty sauces, use for braising, or in soups.
Homemade Chimichurri with Flat Iron Steak
Summer is the time for grilling - and for classic steak combinations. A staple sauce with a nice balance of acidity and flavor is the Argentinian sauce called chimichurri. It brightens up any cut, but is especially good atop 100% Full-Blood Wagyu Flat Iron Steak.