Mom's (aka Sheila's) Favorites. Small, tender & delicious... her "go to" steaks.
Perfect for a couple's dinner or a night with friends.
- 3 Medium Denver Chuck Steaks, 0.70 to 1 lb, serves 1-2
- 2 Small Tenderloin Steaks, 0.37-0.54 lb, serves 1 ea
- The Chuck Denver Steak is a lesser-known cut from the forequarter chuck, this cut has intense marbling and flavor
- The Tenderloin Steak is extraordinarily tender, these cuts come from the loin section of the hindquarter and are considered a jewel cut
- Both are great for grilling or searing on a skillet
- Ships frozen in vacuum sealed packages
- Due to the nature of raising pasture-raised cows, exact sizes will vary
- Shipping Information