2022 Big Game Giveaway Official Rules
The 2022 Big Game Giveaway Official Rules
No Purchase Necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: This Sweepstakes is administered by Vermont Wagyu ("Administrator"). Administrator and Prize Providers are collectively known as "Released Parties." Administrator and Sponsor are collectively known as "Sweepstakes Entities."
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on January 24, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on February 7, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. HOW TO ENTER. To enter, simply visit https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/70fcd7-104254?framed=1 AND fill out the information on the landing page. Once you’ve completed the landing page requirements, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes.
All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT on February 7, 2022, according to the computer time on Sponsor’s server. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, incomplete, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible entries and for any problems, bugs or malfunctions entrants may encounter when submitting their entries. Incomplete, garbled, corrupted or otherwise illegible entries are void and will not be accepted. Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to disqualify false entries or entries suspected of being false and to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email account listed on the entry form. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF SELECTED ENTRANT. The drawings will be held on or about DATE (“Drawing Date”) to determine one (1) potential winner (“Selected Entrants”). The Selected Entrant will be notified through the email address provided on the Sweepstakes entry form within five (5) days of Drawing Date (“Notification”). The Selected Entrants will be required to respond (as directed) within two (2) days of attempted Notification. Selected Entrant’s failure to respond timely to the Notification may result in forfeiture of the Prize, and in such case, Sponsor may randomly select an alternate Selected Entrant from among the remaining eligible entries, up to three (3) times. Selected Entrants may be sent a declaration of eligibility / liability / publicity release (“Release”). Except where prohibited by law, the Release will state that Selected Entrant agrees to allow Sponsor to use (without additional compensation) his or her name, address, photograph, testimonial, likeness and/or biographical information for purposes of advertising and promotion (including, without limitation, posting on Sponsor’s website(s) and affiliated website(s)). This is a taxable event. Selected Entrants will also be required to provide name, U.S. Social Security Number (for tax form purposes), birth date, current address, and phone number, which will be used to provide a form 1099 to the winner. Unless restricted by law, the Selected Entrant will be required to complete and return the Release within the time period specified therein. The prize may be forfeited, and in such case, an alternate Selected Entrant may be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries if the Selected Entrant: (i) cannot be reached; (ii) does not respond to the Notification in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; (iii) fails to obtain all signatures on the Release and to return the documents in a timely manner as required pursuant to these Official Rules; or (iv) cannot accept or receive the Prize for any reason. Selected Entrant will receive the prize via email. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Selected Entrant. Sponsor may not make multiple attempts to contact Selected Entrants.
6. PRIZE. If eligible under these Rules, one (1) grand prize will be awarded and one (1) total grand prize winner will be chosen.
a. Grand Prize:
- (1) One Gravity Series 800 Digital Charcoal Griddle + Grill + Smoker from Masterbuilt ($699.99 value)
- (1) One Travel Keg, (2) Two Craft Pint Cups, (1) One 6-Pack of CO2 Cartridges, and (1) One package Tank Powder from Drinktanks ($204.95 value)
- (1) One Whole Shebang, (1) One Spice Up Your Life, (1) One Flask, (1) One Hot Honey with Honeycomb, (1) One Conserve Duo, and (1) One Hat from Red Clay Hot Sauce ($140 value)
- (1) One Gear Patrol Magazine Subscription Bundle ($79)
- (1) One $250 Gift Card from Vermont Wagyu
Total Approximate Retail Value of grand prize package (“ARV”): $1,373.94 USD.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Selected Entrant cannot assign or transfer their prize to another person or business. All activities related to the prize are at the Selected Entrant’s own risk, as defined below, and subject to whatever restrictions are imposed by the entities that govern such activities. If prize notification or any prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Selected Entrant may not accept or receive a prize for any reason, prize will be forfeited.
8. All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes will be the sole responsibility of Selected Entrant. Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant's entry and acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Selected Entrant’s photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, name and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with these Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States. By participating, Selected Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Selected Entrant also agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties, and their officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys' fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (i) entering to win or the use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, (ii) participation in any activity, event, or excursion offered in connection with the prize, (iii) use of any facility, service and/or accommodation related to the prize, or (iv) participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or violating these Official Rules, and reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. Released Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, void, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or declarations, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical malfunctions, bugs, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors Sweepstakes Entrants may encounter when submitting their entry; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from use, redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, or misuse of any prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and will result in disqualification from participation in the Sweepstakes. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
9. DISPUTES. Disputes regarding these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. By entering, Entrant consents to jurisdiction in the federal and state courts of New York, in the borough of Manhattan for the resolution of any and all disputes.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By participating, Entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in Sponsor’s opinion any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond our control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken. You may not enter with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than one entry. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
12. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, the Selected Entrant's acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use said Selected Entrant's full
name, social media handles, image or video, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address for promotional or advertising purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, now or hereafter known, in perpetuity, without review, permission or further compensation, including without limitation on Sponsor and its affiliates’ program(s), website(s) and social media page(s).
15. WINNER’S LIST AND SWEEPSTAKES RULES. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules or a winner’s list after the end of the Sweepstakes Period, send an email to email@example.com and in the body of the email type “Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Gear Patrol Sweepstakes.” Please specify the title of the Sweepstakes, as listed in the title of these rules, and/or the date on which the Sweepstakes began.
© 2022 Vermont Wagyu, All rights reserved.