Short Ribs: English and Flankin Style
$30 to $36 – Short Ribs: Both Flanken and English Style
- Flanken Style: One package of short ribs, containing one cross section, approx. 1.0-2.6 lbs, cut 10" to 12" long, with two to three ribs in each cross section
- English Style: One package of short ribs, containing a single bone rib section cut lengthwise along the bone, approx. 0.8-1.6 lbs, and 6" to 10" long
- These short rib sections come from the forequarter, either the rib, chuck or plate primal. They are well marbled in Wagyu, wonderfully flavored and tender.
- Short ribs require long periods of cooking, using either braising, stewing or sous-vide, one serving per pound
- Ships frozen in vacuum sealed packages
- Shipping Information